Art lovers – get excited! The Sarah dress features prints of hand-painted watercolor art by a local Seattle artist who is a mom of two and an engineer by the day. The eponymous dress, named after the artist is a unique piece of wearable art in the softest and most luxurious of silks.
Whether you choose to wear it on a tropical vacation or a brunch with the girls, you are going to be the most stylish and comfortable. Made using the highest quality of luxurious habutai silk in a maxi silhouette, that is fitted through the bodice, pleated at the waist and flares out for a flattering fit. Did we mention pockets?
Transcend’s Blooming Rose collection is a story of heritage art transcending through time to merge with the modern silhouettes. The collection is a celebration of timeless art, style and comfort.
- Constructed with utmost care and lining for longevity.
- Classy square neckline
- Concealed zip fastening in the back
- Fitted 3/4 sleeves for a modern look
- Hidden pockets on both sides of the dress so you can be completely hands-free
- Designed in the USA and made in India
The floral art was hand-painted by Sarah, a local Seattle artist and then converted to beautiful prints on each dress using non-toxic/azo free dyes. Learn more about Sarah here.
Composition & Care
- Shell 100% Habutai Silk
- Lining 100% Sustainable Viscose
- Dry clean only