Shipping calculated at checkout.
At Transcend, everything is responsibly made including our masks and each thread is entwined with hundreds of years of art and storytelling.
These beauties have been hand-printed using the ancient block-print method and made with love by Saheli women - a group of 30 women running a fashion atelier out of rural Rajasthan, India. 100% of all profits from the sale of this mask will be reinvested back with Saheli women to give them more work and an opportunity to support themselves and their families.
These beautiful masks are created using organic cotton fabric which are then block printed. The lining is made using soft muslin fabric.
- REUSABLE: These washable cloth masks are made with a double-layer design.
- This is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. This is not an FDA approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 3, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- FINAL SALE: This item is Final Sale and is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 100% organic cotton
- Lining: 100% muslin
- Cold hand wash recommended, dry flat.
Fit & Sizing
- Height: 5"
- Width: 9"
- Elastic ear loops
- Fits snug from nose to chin